DON’T LET THE SEASON PASS YOU BY WITHOUT INDULGING IN OUR TOP 10 COCKTAILS FOR THE END OF THE YEAR!
1. Not ready to put away those summer shorts? We have just the cocktail to help you bring in the new season! Light with bold flavors, sip our Sparkling Pear-berry Cocktail.
2 tablespoons dry cranberries
1/2 cup of pear nectar
32 ounces Moscato d’Asti wine
8 small sprigs of fresh rosemary
2. For all you cooks out there preparing the holiday meals for family and friends in the comfort of your own kitchen, we have what we like to call the Cook’s cocktail, better known as Cider Punch. Enjoy!
1 part rum
3 parts apple cider (hot or cold)
dash of bitters
pinch of cinnamon
3. Take a shot of Sweet and Spicy. Our Holiday Shooters are perfection in a shot glass!
1/2 oz of cinnamon whiskey
1/2 oz of rumchatta
pinch of nutmeg
4. The name says it all: Pumpkin Beer Float!!
vanilla ice cream
touch of cinnamon
5. We’ve listed the steps to make this cocktail so you can impress your guests. When you nail the recipe, this cocktail is a 10 out of 10! Mix pear juice and vodka in a pitcher or shaker. Split open the vanilla bean, and scrape the seeds into the juice and vodka. Add 1 cup ice, then give it a good shake. Pour into cocktail glasses over more ice and serve with sugared rim. Makes 4 drinks. The Perfect Pair
12 oz (1.5 cups) pear juice
6 oz vodka
1/2 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
vanilla sugar, for rim
1 cup ice, plus more to serve over
6. Our Spiced Amaretto Apple Cider is always a hit. Try this bold cider for your next event!
1 part spiced rum
1 part amaretto
dash of bitters
4 parts apple cider
garnish with orange zest and cloves
7. Our Bourbon-berry tastes as beautiful as it looks! This cocktail is highly recommended for any and all fall occasions.
2 oz Bourbon
.75 oz Grenadine
8. Break the ice with Black Velvet, our rich smooth blend of stout and champagne.
3 oz stout
3 oz sparkling champagne
9. There is nothing that says “warm, cozy, cuddle by the fire place” like our Chocolate Malted Martini. Grab a blanket and enjoy this savory work of art!
1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
1 tablespoon chocolate malt powder
1 tablespoons half and half
2 dashes chocolate bitters
10. Feeling bold? Go for the Spooky Storm!
fresh lime juice
topped with dark rum